0) Thanks for in the released version 9.2.044.000 of the free, ZoneAlarm firewall eliminating the conflict between the free version of the ZoneAlarm firewall and the AntiVirus Grisoft (AVG) Free Edition 9.0's LinkScanner.

1) In the Windows-XP-Home-Edition operating system using the free version 9.2.044.000 of the ZoneAlarm firewall with its radio button beside "Show all alerts" selected, alerts for incoming, attempted intrusions of my computer over the Internet were not shown; but such attempted intrusions were blocked, as shown in a log of the events handled by the ZoneAlarm-9.2.044.000 firewall. I presume that alerts not being shown in such situations may be due to an omission or error in ZoneAlarm 9.2.044.000.

2) Using a slow, dial-up Internet connection and the program Free Download Manager on "day one" I attempted to download the free version of the ZoneAlarm firewall from the Cnet Web page http://download.cnet.com/ZoneAlarm/3...=dl&tag=button. That download proceeded normally. On "day two" I attempted to resume that download, but failed in doing so. After writing to the Cnet Web site's people I was informed that for I think one or more security reasons that Web site's downloads have not been set up to deal with download managers. But, as you may now realize, actually it appears that a file from a Cnet Web site may be downloaded using at least the Free Download Manager, so long as the download is not interrupted and later attempted to be resumed, as I tried to do. I gratefully was able to solve the problem by taking my notebook computer and an ethernet card to a friend's residence, a friend who pays for a fast, Internet-connection service, and downloading the version 9.2.044.000 of the free, ZoneAlarm firewall there without the use of a download manager.

3) Contrary to the "Help" for the free version 9.2.044.000 of the ZoneAlarm firewall, there seemed to be no way to adjust the alert level beyond simply having "Show all alerts" set to either "On" or "Off." So the "Help" for the free version of the ZoneAlarm firewall needs to be revised to match what can be done in a particular version of the free, ZoneAlarm firewall. Thanks in advance to any responsible people solving items 1 and 3 which I discuss here.