Thread: Installed ZA AV 9.1.603.000 now hangs when deleting items from quarantine

GryphonSDragoon Guest

Default Installed ZA AV 9.1.603.000 now hangs when deleting items from quarantine

I installed ZA AV 9.1.603.000 and subsequently attempted to delete items from the quarantine. After all items are deleted, the Quarantine Status dialog "This dialog will close automatically when processing is finished. Please stand by..." won't close. I can't get rid of it by clicking the close button, the cancel button, or even by trying to end the ZoneAlarm process with Task Manager. I can only get rid of it by restarting Windows. (I'm running Vista 64 SP 2, almost fully updated, in 12 GB of memory, on an i7 920 running at 3.9 GHz.)

I was able to delete items from the quarantine prior to updating to 9.1.603.000 with out any problems.

Default Re: Installed ZA AV 9.1.603.000 now hangs when deleting items from quarantine

You seem to be posting frequently here issues related to malware infections. If you have frequent errors and hangs you may need a fresh install of the system and start from scratch. Sometime malware can damage core files and settings that makes your system unstable and unreliable.

Please also note that you can contact, free of charge, the ZA technical support at the link in my signature. They are online 24h a day except weekends.

Thanks,
    Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Default Re: Installed ZA AV 9.1.603.000 now hangs when deleting items from quarantine

But note ZA Support does not provide Free virus removal services at all.

We will not be able to free your system of any viruses or malware that may be plaguing it.

Forum Moderator
    Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information