I installed the ZA Free Firewall(latest version) earlier today. Whenever I go to open Internet Explorer (latest version), it comes up with the "Internet Explorer cannot display the page" error. In the program control section of ZA , it displays two program files for IE, both of which have complete and total access. However, changing any of these settings does not change anything, and whenever IE is opened it automatically brings up the "IE cannot display the page" error. Even turning all ZA operations off still brings up the same message. IE was working fine before I installed ZA Firewall, so that basically leaves one culprit.
Details: I am running Windows 7 Home Premium and ZA 9.2.057.000