Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Help neededin watching some sites

  1. #1
    james27 Guest

    Default Help neededin watching some sites

    I have been able to watch some live sports and music on two different sites,youtube and MLB.
    But now when i try to watch them both they keep freezing,i have tried turning off my firewall but nothing.
    What else can i do.
    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The 3rd Coast - South Central Texas
    Posts
    10,466

    Default Re: Help neededin watching some sites

    Quote Originally Posted by james27 View Post
    I have been able to watch some live sports and music on two different sites,youtube and MLB.
    But now when i try to watch them both they keep freezing,i have tried turning off my firewall but nothing.
    What else can i do.
    Thanks.
    It is Sometimes very Difficult to Diagnose and fix a Computer from halfway across the Country, without All the Details,without the ability to sit in front of your Computer monitor and see what's going on..

    If you want help from other users here, you may need to give far more details on the problem. Update ZA to which version? How did you update, what is the exact error? How do you know is ZA? Which XP are you using? Other security tools installed? And any other information that may help to identify the issue. Are you on Dialup, Broadband Cable, Wireless Laptop?

    Whenever posting here- it is always advisable to list your:Windows OS (XP SP 2-3 / Vista SP1-2 / Windows 7 32-Bit/64-Bit),

    List your ZoneAlarm product Type (Free,Pro,AV, Suite,Extreme) and ZA version number (7.0,8.0,9.0,9.1,9.2),


    List Brand of Computer and CPU, is it a DeskTop or Laptop,

    List any other Security Programs installed.
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security


    Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

  3. #3
    james27 Guest

    Default Re: Help neededin watching some sites

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeV View Post
    It is Sometimes very Difficult to Diagnose and fix a Computer from halfway across the Country, without All the Details,without the ability to sit in front of your Computer monitor and see what's going on..

    If you want help from other users here, you may need to give far more details on the problem. Update ZA to which version? How did you update, what is the exact error? How do you know is ZA? Which XP are you using? Other security tools installed? And any other information that may help to identify the issue. Are you on Dialup, Broadband Cable, Wireless Laptop?

    Whenever posting here- it is always advisable to list your:Windows OS (XP SP 2-3 / Vista SP1-2 / Windows 7 32-Bit/64-Bit),

    List your ZoneAlarm product Type (Free,Pro,AV, Suite,Extreme) and ZA version number (7.0,8.0,9.0,9.1,9.2),


    List Brand of Computer and CPU, is it a DeskTop or Laptop,

    List any other Security Programs installed.
    I have ZA security suite and windows XP on broadband.
    Only other security is spybot.
    My problem is that the programmes keep freezing or sticking,both on the baseball channel MLB and on youtube.
    I have been trying to clean up my dics,turning down my firewall but still nothing.
    Hope this helps you.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The 3rd Coast - South Central Texas
    Posts
    10,466

    Default Re: Help neededin watching some sites

    Quote Originally Posted by james27 View Post
    I have ZA security suite and windows XP on broadband.
    Only other security is spybot.
    My problem is that the programmes keep freezing or sticking,both on the baseball channel MLB and on youtube.
    I have been trying to clean up my dics,turning down my firewall but still nothing.
    Hope this helps you.

    Thank you for your Feedback..

    *** NOTICE: Please note that ZAAV, ZASS and ZAXS do not play nice with many overlapping security tools (even if disabled).

    To troubleshoot ZAAV, ZASS/ZAXS issues removethe other Security programs and (if you can't live without the other Security programs - Not Recomended) - Only re-install them once you see that ZA works as it should.

    *** For example, the Following programs may not work well with ZoneAlarm, Kaspersky (KAV) or (KISS),Norton/Symantec, McAfee,AVG, Spysweeper, NOD32, Spyware Doctor, trojan hunter, adware, SpyBot Search & Destroy, PC tools Threat Fire, any other Anti-virus program, some Anti-spyware programs, Registry Guard or Registry locking tools, etc...

    =================
    *** NOTICE:

    If your ZASS License is not Expired, you may contact the official Tech Support Live chat (Free of charge) Click the support link in my signature..

    Please post back with your progress report..
    Last edited by GeorgeV; September 15th, 2010 at 06:02 AM. Reason: typo
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security


    Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. vsmon.exe is ruining my video watching experience
    By dlegate in forum ZoneAlarm Configuration
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: August 30th, 2010, 04:53 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 11th, 2008, 03:03 PM
  3. Somebody is watching my comp? I'm scared.
    By dadooo in forum General - Questions that don't fit any other category
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: November 21st, 2007, 03:01 AM
  4. Loss Of Sites from Firewall Zones and All Sites Under Privacy
    By svasko in forum General - Questions that don't fit any other category
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 16th, 2007, 11:13 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •