Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Firefox 4 beta1: ZoneAlarm toolbar !!؟؟

  1. #1
    oscar8h Guest

    Question Firefox 4 beta1: ZoneAlarm toolbar !!؟؟

    ZoneAlarm Security Engine 1.5.227.0 in the new version of Mozilla Firefox 4.0 Beta 1 is disabled
    Who knows where should we do will be active until?


    The following issue is resolved

    The Add-ons Manager

    Incompatible with Firefox 4.0b1

    Please help?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    17,292

    Default Re: Firefox 4 beta1: ZoneAlarm toolbar !!؟؟

    I am afraid but you may have to wait some months after the official release of Firefox 4 before a ZA version will be compatible.
    May be you can feedback firefox developers of the problem so they could issue a build compatible with ZA

    Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

  3. #3
    oscar8h Guest

    Default Re: Firefox 4 beta1: ZoneAlarm toolbar !!؟؟

    Quote Originally Posted by fax View Post
    I am afraid but you may have to wait some months after the official release of Firefox 4 before a ZA version will be compatible.
    May be you can feedback firefox developers of the problem so they could issue a build compatible with ZA
    If that is disabled
    ZoneAlarm toolbar
    ZoneAlarm Security Engine 1.5.227.0

    ZoneAlarm Security is disabled
    including anti phishing Suspicious site and Spyware and ...
    All disabled are
    How? Will all the disabled?
    Last edited by oscar8h; July 17th, 2010 at 01:25 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    17,292

    Default Re: Firefox 4 beta1: ZoneAlarm toolbar !!؟؟

    and? What is the point you are trying to make?
    I guess they are disabled because they are incompatible

    Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The 3rd Coast - South Central Texas
    Posts
    10,473

    Default Re: Firefox 4 beta1: ZoneAlarm toolbar !!؟؟

    Quote Originally Posted by oscar8h View Post
    If that is disabled
    ZoneAlarm toolbar
    ZoneAlarm Security Engine 1.5.227.0

    ZoneAlarm Security is disabled
    including anti phishing Suspicious site and Spyware and ...
    All disabled are

    Remember, you are BETA Testing FireFox 4.0 BETA..
    One of the Conditions of BETA Testing.. is for you to REPORT any Dificulties you are having with other programs like ZoneAlarm Directly back to the FireFox Development team..
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm Extreme Security


    Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

  6. #6
    oscar8h Guest

    Default Re: Firefox 4 beta1: ZoneAlarm toolbar !!؟؟

    Quote Originally Posted by fax View Post
    and? What is the point you are trying to make?
    I guess they are disabled because they are incompatible

    Yes it is incompatible with the new version of Mozilla Firefox 4.0 Beta 1

    Now, if the I use with non-activated tape

    I surf the Internet

    Will ZoneAlarm Free Firewall is active all the facilities?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    17,292

    Default Re: Firefox 4 beta1: ZoneAlarm toolbar !!؟؟

    This must be some sort of machine translation... funny

    Not sure I understand what you try to say. If the toolbar is disabled does not necessarily mean that the firewall is too. Just check you have the Z icon near the clock and that if you open ZA you don't see any red warning....

    and... if the toolbar is disabled all the features connected to the toolbar are also disabled

    Cheers,
    Fax
    Last edited by fax; July 17th, 2010 at 01:58 PM.

    Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

  8. #8
    oscar8h Guest

    Default Re: Firefox 4 beta1: ZoneAlarm toolbar !!؟؟

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeV View Post
    Remember, you are BETA Testing FireFox 4.0 BETA..
    One of the Conditions of BETA Testing.. is for you to REPORT any Dificulties you are having with other programs like ZoneAlarm Directly back to the FireFox Development team..



    Ie
    In the world I am using only this new version Mozilla Firefox 4.0 Beta 1

    Funny that my only problem is

    Many users have experience and use Firefox 4.0 Beta 1


    version Mozilla Firefox 4.0 Beta 1 Update is part of

    Menu bar>> Help>>>> Check for Update ...


    This means that the next test comes out

  9. #9
    oscar8h Guest

    Default Re: Firefox 4 beta1: ZoneAlarm toolbar !!؟؟

    Quote Originally Posted by fax View Post
    This must be some sort of machine translation... funny

    Not sure I understand what you try to say. If the toolbar is disabled does not necessarily mean that the firewall is too. Just check you have the Z icon near the clock and that if you open ZA you don't see any red warning....

    and... if the toolbar is disabled all the features connected to the toolbar are also disabled

    Cheers,
    Fax

    This means that
    Only the firewall is active ???

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    17,292

    Default Re: Firefox 4 beta1: ZoneAlarm toolbar !!؟؟

    .... Yes ....

    Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: July 1st, 2010, 05:36 AM
  2. Can't open multiple Firefox windows with ZoneAlarm Toolbar enabled
    By GryphonSDragoon in forum ZoneAlarm Installation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: June 30th, 2010, 09:51 AM
  3. ZoneAlarm Toolbar AddOn in Firefox 3.6.2
    By mikegrieff in forum General - Questions that don't fit any other category
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: April 17th, 2010, 01:20 PM
  4. firefox toolbar
    By bjmilton in forum ZoneAlarm Installation
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: November 7th, 2009, 01:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •