I sincerely hope I am allowed to ask the following.
Here is my present situation:
I'm running ZAISS 9.1.008.000 on two computers with Win XP SP3. They run fine. I upgraded both of them them to version 9.1.507.000, but put 9.1.008 back as 507 caused too many problems.
I upgraded ZAISS 9.1.008.000 to ZAISS 9.1.507.000 on my Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit. As far as I know, it does what it is supposed to do.
So far I have not received a ZA invitation to update my present products (see above) to ZAISS 9.1.603.000.
Since you are one among those nice people to help people with problems, I take it you have already quite a bit of information to know whether it is advisable to install 603 on either XP or Win7.
So should I take the initiative to download and install ZAISS 9.1.603.000 on all three of my computers (upgrade or safe install?), or should I wait until I get an invitation? Or should I altogether wait until the next version?
Thanks in advance for your precious time,