Thread: ZAEX and Outlook 2007

Hybrid View

cbf1920 Guest

Default ZAEX and Outlook 2007

Im new to ZAEX and I would like to know how do I "tell" ZAEX which Email addresses I wish it to monitor for spam etc? I get my Email on Outlook 2007 and have a few ~~snip~~ addresses I would like ZAEX to monitor. I am running Windows 7
    Thanks again
    Last edited by GeorgeV; August 13th, 2010 at 12:03 PM. Reason: removed Email sample

Default Re: ZAEX and Outlook 2007

Hi!

ZA will filter/check all the e-mails automatically coming into your "inbox" regardless of the origin (note that if you have automatic rules to move folders out of the inbox these will not be inspected). To mark a message as unsolicited/spam just push the ZA button "junk". After a bit of training it will work fine.

To block specific a sender, select the message and go to ZoneAlarm option (in outlook), and choose "block sender". This will add the sender to the blocked list. Actually blocking senders can be done directly via outlook 2007.

Cheers,
    Fax
    Last edited by fax; August 13th, 2010 at 10:38 AM.

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

cbf1920 Guest

I dont have any ZA button on Outlook. After being in touch with Tech Help they seemed to give up and told me problem was with Outlook. Sounds like a cop-out to me. Sorry but Im left wondering how many more bits of Zone Alarm dont really work

Works perfectly fine here and in all PC I have. Surely a problem on your end or an issues with Outlook. If ZA support has given up helping I am afraid we surely can't help you here (as users). May be ZA is not for you or your PC? Its good that you trialed it. Sorry.

Cheers,
    Fax

cbf1920 Guest

Yes, maybe the problem is at my end but when I see the others with same type of problem on this forum page with ZA/Outlook I think maybe the Tech boys at ZA need to have a look at this matter. There appears too many people reporting problems for the problem just to be at users end. What do others think?

Sorry this is not a discussion forum or a place to ask for opnions. Its a user platform to try to resolve ZA common issues. In here you can find all kind of problems to identify with. Not the best reference for knowing if something works or not.

Since it seems the issue cannot be resolved I will close soon this thread. If you have another ZA product related issue please do not hesitate to open a new thread.

If you find a resolution to your problem do not hesitate to PM to have the thread re-opened and the solution posted.

Thanks,
    Fax

Thread Information