Thread: Renew for current sale of $25?

Barbara T Guest

Default Renew for current sale of $25?

Currently using ZAES with over a hundred days left on current subscription. Received an e-mail announcing holiday sale. Only $25, I am not having any luck renewing my subscription with this link. Haven't found any notice it is for new subscriptions only.

Can you tell me if new customers are the only ones eligible.

Thanks Barbara T

naivemelody Guest

Smile Re: ZoneAlarm's Black Friday Sale!

You should click on to the active link for > Customer Service Live Chat within the email. It's a real-time chat over the pc where they can answer all your questions about the ad and your situation. Explain the situation and what you want.

If you have questions about your product, need help downloading or installing your license key, please contact > Customer Service Live Chat.
    __________________________________________________ ________

For those of you who are curious about the details of the ad - this is the ZoneAlarm's Black Friday Sale! 11-26 thru Monday 11-29-10 which we got as an email after having subscribed to ZoneLabs. ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security - Only $25! plus other products on sale.

Here is the link to the ad - click here > http://zonealarm.zonelabs.com/servle...link/f?FgQWTSS
    __________________________________________________ ____
    NaiveMelody NYC - 11-26-10 - Sooner Or Later - The Grass Roots
    Last edited by naivemelody; November 27th, 2010 at 12:18 AM. Reason: updated info

Servercat Guest

Default Re: Renew for current sale of $25?

It's a little late, but just in case. According to ZA support you cannot renew for the sale price. What they suggest, is that you purchase ZA for the sale price and let your current sub lapse and then use the new licence key. Cost's you the two free months autosub bonus, but the cheaper price more then makes up for it and the hassle.

~~snip~~
    Last edited by fax; November 26th, 2010 at 11:13 PM. Reason: offtopic

Quote Originally Posted by Servercat View Post
    It's a little late, but just in case. According to ZA support you cannot renew for the sale price. What they suggest, is that you purchase ZA for the sale price and let your current sub lapse and then use the new licence key. Cost's you the two free months autosub bonus, but the cheaper price more then makes up for it and the hassle.

~~snip~~

You can purchase the sale but no, the days remaining will not be added on. It is not a renewal but a New purchase.

You can purchase the ZA Extreme sale offer, But do not install the new License Key until the old ZA Extreme License Expires or within a few days of Expiring,

If you wait to activate the new key until later you can avoid losing the time
    you currently have remaining on your old key..

Remember, the Email you got was not a Renewal offer, but a New purchase at a Discount with a new License that can be installed after the old License expires.
    Last edited by GeorgeV; November 27th, 2010 at 08:54 AM. Reason: update
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Servercat Guest

Talking Re: Renew for current sale of $25?

What I meant is that, ZA gives you two extra months if you let the subscription auto renew. If you take advantage of the holiday deal, you can't get the extra months since it is not an auto-renew. Tres desole, but $25 for 12 months > then 49.99 for 14 months.

Barbara T Guest

Thumbs up Re: Renew for current sale of $25?

Thank you all for great information. I am going to buy the new license key and keep it till current subscription expires. I have inquired and have been told an unused key does not expire. That is a great feature

Have a good day all
    Barbara T

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara T View Post
    Thank you all for great information. I am going to buy the new license key and keep it till current subscription expires. I have inquired and have been told an unused key does not expire. That is a great feature

Have a good day all
    Barbara T
    Thank you for your Feedback..
    I will now close this Thread since the Request has been resolved..

"unused key does not expire"
    this applies only to Single user unused keys.

If you purchase a Multi-user key like a three (3) user license..
    Once the first user is activated on a Multi-user key, all three uses begin expiring at the same time that the first use is activated..
    Last edited by GeorgeV; December 2nd, 2010 at 09:19 AM. Reason: typo
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information