I was recently sent a marketing email from ZA prompting me to renew my 3PC ZASS subscription.
__________________________________________________ _

Just a little reminder to let you know your ZoneAlarm Security Suite 3 PC - 1 Year subscription will expire in a few weeks.
----------------------------
Renew today and SAVE
----------------------------
Stay safe. Be sure you renew your subscription for uninterrupted protection from the latest online threats, and to continue to receive FREE product version updates and online technical support throughout the year.
--------------------------------------
ZoneAlarm Security Suite 3 PC - 1 Year
Only GBP 11.24 (Regularly GBP 44.95 )
--------------------------------------
Act now and SAVE:
__________________________________________________ _

I used the link in the email to renew my license. I added the new license number to one copy of ZASS and was surprised to see that instead of the new license period of one year being added to the 35 days remaining to make the new expiry period 400 days (35+365) the new period shown is just 365 days.

I went to the 'Live Chat Support' and was told that this offer would negate my old subscription and start a new subscription period of one year. Nowhere in the email was that stated - in fact the implication was that the renewal would be an update to my existing subscription.

How do I go about getting back the missing 35 days?