Thread: ZA Extreme for 3 Users.

Hybrid View

stormsy Guest

Default ZA Extreme for 3 Users.

I have ZAISS running along side ForceField as two separate installations. I understand that you can buy ZA Extreme which has ForceField included. I've noticed that it has a licence to protect up to 3 PC's.

This has caught my eye, as my son has a laptop and will be going to Uni next year, so it would be nice to pay a single yearly fee yet protect two computers (added bonus: it's cheaper than buying single security suites for each one).

My question(s) is this; installation onto the two computers is bog-standard, but what if my son (or I for that matter) have to reinstall ZA Extreme? Do we just uninstall and reinstall as if it were a single program, as long as we have the product key, we would be okay?

If I renewed the product key - do I (and my son) just enter the key in and it will be registered?

I apologise if the questions either seem confusing or silly, but this concept is new to me...
    Thanks for any help given,
    Stormsy.

Default Re: ZA Extreme for 3 Users.

Quote Originally Posted by stormsy View Post
    I have ZAISS running along side ForceField as two separate installations. I understand that you can buy ZA Extreme which has ForceField included. I've noticed that it has a licence to protect up to 3 PC's.

This has caught my eye, as my son has a laptop and will be going to Uni next year, so it would be nice to pay a single yearly fee yet protect two computers (added bonus: it's cheaper than buying single security suites for each one).

My question(s) is this; installation onto the two computers is bog-standard, but what if my son (or I for that matter) have to reinstall ZA Extreme? Do we just uninstall and reinstall as if it were a single program, as long as we have the product key, we would be okay?

If I renewed the product key - do I (and my son) just enter the key in and it will be registered?

I apologize if the questions either seem confusing or silly, but this concept is new to me...
    Thanks for any help given,
    Stormsy.

We are all Users here, Questions about Prices and License Renewal are best answered by the ZA Customer Service (Live Chat) link in my Signature block..

But based on my past experience.. when your Valid license is Renewed,
    You keep the same License Key and your Checkpoint ZA license account is updated to show an added year to the old licenses..

Check with Customer Service Link in my Signature for the Official policy..

You can Check Price Here:

http://www.zonealarm.com/security/en...on=9.3.037.000
    Last edited by GeorgeV; December 18th, 2010 at 06:21 AM. Reason: typo
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information