Driver version:9.1.522.000
Anti-virus engine version:8.0.2.48
Anti-virus signature DAT file version:1033841248
AntiSpam version:6.0.0.2383
ZoneAlarm Browser Security 1.5.152.10
ZoneAlarm ForceField Spyware Scanner 1.5.53.209
ZoneAlarm ForceField Anti-Phishing Database 1.2.104.0
ZoneAlarm ForceField Spyware Sites Database 04.130
I removed yesterday 9.3.037 version because I seen many posts that this was as problem with this version and wait until the next version, so I went backwards to a less current version but better version, since I could not do anything other than click through the buttons to get the info box to go way; this was continuous clicking on the “New Network” info in this box.
SO I uninstalled 9.3.037 version and went back the old one that I had(version 9.3.014), but I am having the same box pop up every 10 minutes then three requests for new network then it goes away for the next 10 minutes or so. This is not as bad as the other version but still can drive you crazy when you trying to read something or write a problem or do any art work.

What I have done so far and still not working
• Reset the database with both versions ZoneAlarm (ver 9.3.037, 9.3.014) 3 times each and rebooted between each reset.

• Gone into the Firewall/main click Advanced and then selected either "Include networks in the TrustedZone upon detection" or "Exclude networks in the TrustedZone upon detection" from the default of "Ask which Zone to place the new network in upon detection" I have done either one of the include or exclude more than once for each version(9.3.037, 9.3.014) of the ZoneAlarm and neither way works. I have reboot after each change.

Needless to say can get much computer work done this way. I have read the post and done everything that make sense to do.
Help Me
Jim