Thread: Missing purchase details

SteveRP Guest

Default Missing purchase details

I am moving to a new PC including the transfer of Zone Alarm. After my existing licence number was rejected, I checked my account on line. My account name (email address) was not recognised so I recreated with the same email address. I checked for previous purchases, but it was blank, showing no purchase history.

I am currently running 'Zone Alarm Internet Security Suite' on my old PC and the 'Product Info' clearly gives the same email address I was using above and shows a purchase date of 25/08/2010 with 381 days remaining.

I have assumed that Check Point knows me from my email address, but maybe that is wrong and they have a different identifier.

As Zone Alarm is running without problems on my old PC, including regular updates, I can only assume that I have missed something obvious. Can anyone help and point out my error?

SteveRP

Default Re: Missing purchase details

Sorry all users here, the best is to contact ZA support and explain in detail the issue. Link to support in my signature.

Thanks,
    Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRP View Post
    I am moving to a new PC including the transfer of Zone Alarm. After my existing licence number was rejected, I checked my account on line. My account name (email address) was not recognised so I recreated with the same email address. I checked for previous purchases, but it was blank, showing no purchase history.

I am currently running 'Zone Alarm Internet Security Suite' on my old PC and the 'Product Info' clearly gives the same email address I was using above and shows a purchase date of 25/08/2010 with 381 days remaining.

I have assumed that Check Point knows me from my email address, but maybe that is wrong and they have a different identifier.

As Zone Alarm is running without problems on my old PC, including regular updates, I can only assume that I have missed something obvious. Can anyone help and point out my error?

SteveRP
    Welcome to the Zone Alarm User Forum..

This Forum exist to allow Volunteer experienced Zone Alarm Users to help the Few Users who encounter a problem with ZoneAlarm and need to be guided in the right direction..

Sorry, Customer Support does not Monitor this User Forum,
    You may Contact them Directly by Clicking on the Customer Support (Live Chat) link in my signature and give them the details of your two computers and type of zone alarm you have..

If you have a Single user ZA License, that may explain why the install on the New Computer Rejected the License while it is still being used on your old Computer..

click on the support link below..
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

SteveRP Guest

Thanks for advice. Sorry for the delay in answering.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRP View Post
    Thanks for advice. Sorry for the delay in answering.

Steve
    Your Welcome..

Thread Information