I have had for several months now the "Error: Unable to Install" for the system software. The issued did not start with the release of ... it started a couple of months later ... sometime in November. I have read many of the forum posts on this topic and have followed some of them. I do not want to "downgrade" (unless there is absolutely no other choice) and I do not want to install a toolbar that one post mentions. I did download the "latest installer" and reinstall over my previous install. I have not contacted Tech Support as one of the posts mentioned that this issue would not be fixed until the next release when ZA address the "kapernsky engine" issues. I contacted Tech Support with the issues of "updating" from version 9.1.507.000 back in the late winter of 2010. I followed their instructions explicitily (sent them the logs, etc) and experienced no solution until a later "update" was released. Since it was not a positive experience I decided to wait until the next update fixes the issue ... as the one post mentions.

Does anyone know when the next update is due to be released?

Windows XP SP3

ZoneAlarm Security Suite version:
TrueVector version:
Driver version:9.1.522.000
Anti-virus engine version:
Anti-virus signature DAT file version:1043153600
AntiSpam version: