Thread: ZA site irratic, update process problems, etc.

lslaback Guest

Default ZA site irratic, update process problems, etc.

Earlier today the ZA site would not recognize me, my password, etc. Tried to re-register but never got a reply. 6 hrs later all seems well. Glad I could wait.
    Did an update but the process was sure tough. Options selected would disappear. Could not find options offered earlier. etc. Finally did a simple update. ZA lost money. Somebody needs to pay some attention to the site design.
    Did pay for PC Tune-Up, but now cannot find it on the ZA site to download. The download button on the email receipt takes me to a page to start some sort of QA process but does not show a download option. If anyone can give me the address for this program it would be appreciated.
    I decided to try this program because my PC has become so slow that sometimes I give up during the program loading process. Firefox takes forever to load these days.
    Have WinXP(SP3) on a 5 yr old PC. The registry probably needs attention to solve the slowness issues so getting PC Tune-Up would be nice.
    Last edited by fax; February 5th, 2011 at 11:35 PM. Reason: language

Default Re: ZA site irratic, update process sucks, etc.

As per you email incvoic, the download confirmation page and our knowledgebase you can download your purchases from your online account you setup when you make the purchases.

www.zonealarm.com/myaccount

We just checked and There have been no outages or any problems with our website yesterday or today so far.

Sounds like a local issue.

Forum Moderator
    Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information