Thread: How to configure ZA for home network

mac0730 Guest

Default How to configure ZA for home network

How do I configure 3 PC home network to share data and printers? 2 PCs are wireless through a D-Link router. I typed thebIP address into the trusted zone, but still unable to see the PC.

Default Re: How to configure ZA for home network

Hi!

set the LAN/network (192.168.X.X/255.255..) as TRUSTED in the ZA firewall section (zones) for all PC in the lan. This will allow the PC to share resources and printers. In the firewall trusted zone the DHCP and DNS and loopbavck adaptor should be set as trusted too.

If like this still does not work then there is something else not working than ZA.

It is normally welcome when posting here to give full details of your setup.

Exact version of ZA used OS used, other security tools installed. First time install? Stopped working recently? other issues? Error messages in the ZA logs?

More information you post more likely users here will be able to understand the issue and try to help.

If you are a licensed user of ZA, you can contact, free of charge, the ZA technical support at the link in my signature.

Thanks,
    Fax

Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information