Hi,

A while ago I spoke to someone on TechSupport in regards to the stand alone version of ForceField.

My stand alone version of ForceField is due to exprie in 18 days from today and since ZoneAlarm have pulled the stand alone product from their site I cannot renew ForceField. I spoke to the agent at TechSupport who said that in order to continue using ForceField I would need to upgrade to Extreme when version 10 of Extreme is released, from ZAISS.

The agent said that I would need to go the renewal page, select Extreme, enter in my current key for ZAISS, pay for the new key and any days left remaining on my ZAISS subscription would be transferred over to the Extreme subscription.

Now, today I spoke with another agent at TechSupport to clarify this issue, and the agent told me that in order to continue using ForceField I would need to purchase Extreme. The thing is, I would need to completely purchase Extreme from new. In other words, any remaining days left on my ZAISS subscription would not get added onto the Extreme subscription, despite using a stand alone version of ForceField - with which ZA has pulled and so I cannot renew it.

Am I being irrational or not? Any advice is appreciated.
Ta,
Stormsy.