I downloaded and installed Extreme Security in Windows Vista 32 bits. When the installation finishes, the system shows this message
"RunDLL Error C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\Install\\VistaLib64.dll is not a valid Win32 application"
Then I tried to launch the software but the ZA can't start.
I chatted with many tech support agents and these are the instructions they gave me:
downloading with the below link. http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/fr...seHistory.html
- Delete the file you have downloaded, then go through the below steps.
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Internet Options
- Click Delete -> Delete Temporary Internet Files
- Security (Tab) -> Restore all zones to default level
- Advanced (Tab) -> Restore advanced settings
- Then try
That didn't work. The system showed the error message.
- Later they sent me a removal tool. I used it and installed the software as they said. Unfortunately, the system showed the same message
Do you have any idea about what is going on? My computer is a laptop Lenovo Thinkpad T400. My OS is Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2
Thank you very much for any suggestions