Thread: error Report

Hybrid View

Canolbarth Guest

Default ZA Extreme Browser Security Error

I am continually getting a Zone Alarm message that tells me to 'SUBMIT ERROR REPORT' and then goes on to say that as I have submitted one today do not send another until tomorrow. (or words to that effect) How do I get rid of it?

My pc is an HP Pavillion all in one with windows 7 operating system. I am not trying to perform any particular function but this error message appears at completely random intervals but never less that about a half a dozen times an hour. It makes no difference whether I am surfing the web. e-mailing or updating my web site, the 'blessed' thing just keeps appearing!

For halfway across the country read - halfway accross the world, I live in Mid- Wales in the UK.

I am repeatedly getting messages when I log on saying ' Zone Alarm Browser Security' 'Submit Error Report' this is showing on a large 'label' . Then I get another message with the same heading on a smaller label that also says 'Problem With Stability' and asking me to postpone sending more information. I have had this problem quite a while and even went to 'Techinal' who advised to me uninstall ZA (Extreme) and then reinstall. It did not work! How an I get rid of this 'blessed' problem once and for all?
    Last edited by GeorgeV; October 10th, 2011 at 02:55 PM.

Default Re: error Report

This Forum exist to allow Volunteer experienced Zone Alarm Users to help the Few Users who encounter a problem with ZoneAlarm and need to be guided in the right direction..

It is Sometimes very Difficult to Diagnose and fix a Computer from halfway across the Country,
    without All the Details about your computer and Software that you failed to provide, without our ability to sit in front of your Computer monitor and see what's going on..

*** NOTICE:

Whenever posting here- or Contacting ZA Tech Support, it is always advisable to list Full details of your Computer:

It is normally Helpful when posting here to give full details of your computer setup.

Give the Exact Type and version of Zone Alarm used, Windows Version used, other security tools installed.
    is this a First time install?
    Stopped working recently?
    other issues?

What Application or Program were you trying to start when this Error occured?

Error messages in the ZA logs?

The More information you post the more likely users here will be able to understand the issue and try to help.

also is this a DeskTop, Laptop computer or Netbook.

Sorry we are all user here and ZA Staff does not monitor this board very often.

If you have a valid license you can contact the official Tech support free of charge by clicking the link in my signature and providing them the missing information I listed above.

Is this the Error you are Refering to :
    Last edited by GeorgeV; June 15th, 2011 at 03:45 PM. Reason: update
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Default Re: error Report

Please Report details of the Error directly to ZA Tech support (Live Text chat) link in my Signature.. (free of Charge for users with a paid version of Zone alarm..
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information