1. Yesterday ZA detected a couple of virus which it quanrantened.
2. When I rebooted this morning, I have been unable to do a Full System scan. I get a message 'The Scan was cancelled. No infections were found'. But it only scanned 0 files. I did not cancel the scan.
3. I have checked the obvious like Scan Target, so all the drives e.g. C,D are ticked for scanning.
4. I also went directly to my C drive and did a right-click, to do a scan, but that did not work.
5. In another post it says to do a RESET and hold down CTRL and ****, no hidden Reset option comes up for me.
6. Tried to contact live chat, but it says it is busy.
7. I wish ZA, made the the create a boot-CD, so that I can boot up and clean up what ever is causing this problem.
Win XP SP3
Product: ZA IS 9.3.037.000
AV DFAT file 1055307936