Thread: [SOLVED] ZA Security Suite 100_250_000 download

pokeefe Guest

Default [SOLVED] ZA Security Suite 100_250_000 download

Does anyone here no how to download the whole ZA Internet Security Suite 100_250_000 rather than just an installer?

A couple weeks ago I downloaded and installed ZA Internet Security Suite 100_246_000 but had to uninstall it because of the FireFox 5 incompatibility. Today I tried downloading 100_250_000 but apparently got just an installer rather than the whole product. I want to download the whole thing so I can install it offline. (I don't want to be online while upgrading an internet security product.)

~~snip~~
    Last edited by fax; August 1st, 2011 at 11:32 PM. Reason: offtopic

critterjoe Guest

Default Re: ZA Security Suite 100_250_000 download

Quote Originally Posted by pokeefe View Post
    Does anyone here no how to download the whole ZA Internet Security Suite 100_250_000 rather than just an installer? ... I want to download the whole thing so I can install it offline. (I don't want to be online while upgrading an internet security product.)
    Go to this page and choose the product you want to download. It is a large file (ZA Security Suite is about 221 MB).

https://support.zonealarm.com/index....n-of-zonealarm

You will also see a link to check the "release history" which also lists the changes made in each product revision.

Please report back on how your offline installation went. Good luck!
    Last edited by critterjoe; August 1st, 2011 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Clarification

pokeefe Guest

I had absolutely no trouble doing the installation offline. Registration had to wait until I was back online, of course, but happened as soon as I requested it. (This on-request registration had not always gone smoothly in prior releases.)

critterjoe Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pokeefe View Post
    I had absolutely no trouble doing the installation offline. Registration had to wait until I was back online, of course, but happened as soon as I requested it. (This on-request registration had not always gone smoothly in prior releases.)
    I'm glad things went smoothly for you. Thanks for reporting back on your success!

Thread Information