Thread: ZA update and hotfix 943232

Hybrid View

hybucket Guest

Default ZA update and hotfix 943232

While installing the new ZA 10, it paused at 25% and apparently installed a Hotfix to my XP. It did this twice, each time requiring a reboot. It went so fast, the only way I could find out what was happening was to go into the control panel and check the updates. I'm on Service Pack 2, and in reading this forum, I understand there were some problems that required the Hotfix for version 8, but none for version 10. What's going on? What was the Hotfix, and how could I have operated with versions 8 & 9 without it, and all of a sudden require it?
    Other than that install problem, I have not encountered any other problems with the new version, other than not seeing a need for it.

Default Re: ZA update and hotfix 943232

Sorry, all users here. To know about how ZA works or what it does you will need to contact ZA technical support although I doubt that will know it (this is something development should be aware of).

If you have a valid license you can contact them at the link in my signature. Look for the live chat link on the page.

I am sure you know but running XP still at SP2 is really a bad idea. No security tool will be able to protection if run on an unsafe platform. Literally hundreds of security fixes has been releases since SP2. You should think of updating.

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information