The instruction for a clean install are below,
1. Download the latest ZA version
<== click here
2. Remove your current ZA version (in XP use Windows add/remove programs)
3. Remove other security tools installed. Use http://www.appremover.com/ to double check no left overs are present.
4. Clean your system and registry withthe Free Ccleaner.exe
5. Download to your desktop and run the ZA removal tool
, now reboot after running ZA Removal tool.
6. Install the latest ZA version without touching any default settings