Hi. I'm running ZA Free Firewall 10.1.065.000 on a Windows 7 Professional 64-bit host and cannot save settings. Description:
Any tips? I guess i'm the only one facing this problem.
- ZA Icon -> right click -> Show Monitor
- COMPUTER (tab)-> Basic Firewall
- Advanced Settings button
- View Zones "horizontal tab"
- Add >> button -> Subnet
- Home LAN
- OK button
- Now these settings are nicely shown in the View Zones tab
- Trying to save these settings by pressing the OK button (hence in the Firewall Settings panel)
- Nothing happens (upon pressing the button becomes blue, but settings are not saved and the program does not return to the COMPUTER tab of the main window.
- The same behavior is seen when selecting View Zones directly from the Basic Firewall field.
- There are more problems...
- Going to the Application Control settings -> View Programs -> Add button, I can browse to and select C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe.
- Upon clicking on the browser widget's Open button, I expected the java executable to turn up in the Application Control window, but is remaining completely empty (white fields are completely white)
- I don't see any natural way of running the "Show Monitor" program as administrator.
- I have user account control turned on.