Some time ago I have noticed quite big lags during online plays. When I was trying to diagnoze problem I installed NetBalancer which shows upload/download by process. It showed that ForceField.exe is uploading something all the time with my max upload speed. First I though that this is some report after crash or somthing like this. So I left computer for whole night and day. ForceField.exe has uploaded 1,4 GB and was still uploading. I also checked it with other traffic monitor. If in NetBalancer I unblock upload for ForceField.exe it shows max upload value. Also when upload for ForceField.exe is blocked I dont have lags during online plays.
Now I blocked upload for this process and everything is OK. But I think that this is not optimal solution.