I'm having difficulty with ZoneAlarm Security Suite 10 and exporting reports to PDF in MS Access 2007.
The error that comes up in Access is :
<database name> can't save the output data to the files you've selected.
* The file may be open. If so, close it, and then save the output data to the file again,
* If you are using a template, check to make sure the template exists.
* If the file isn't open, check to make sure that you have enough free disk space.
* Make sure that the file exists on the path specified.
* Check to make sure you have permission to write to the specified folder.
I have narrowed the issue down to the On-Access Scanning. If I turn it off, the PDF file can be created successfully. Interestingly the error only occurs on file creation, not if you are overwriting a file.
I can get around the issue by adding an exception entry to the On-Access for a particular folder to save all PDF's to. i.e. C:\PDFDocs\*.pdf
The drawback is that its a potential security hole.
Can anyone suggest any other solutions to the issue?
ZoneAlarm Security Suite version: 10.1.065.000
vsmon version: 10.1.065.000
Driver version: 10.0.217.000
Anti-virus engine version: 18.104.22.168
Anti-virus signature DAT file version: 1066478304
ZoneAlarm Browser Security: 1.5.350.0
ZoneAlarm ForceField Spyware Scanner: 1.5.350.0
ZoneAlarm ForceField Anti-Phishing Database: 22.214.171.124
ZoneAlarm ForceField Spyware Sites Database: 04.155
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
MS Access 2007 / MS Office Service Pack 2