Thread: ZoneAlarm Extreme Security version: 10.1.079.000

Eyeware Guest

Default ZoneAlarm Extreme Security version: 10.1.079.000

I have problems with this update Zone Alarm Extreme Security version: 10.1.079.000. It break my Web security on all 3 of my Win7 64bit PCs.

I have be using ZA since the early releases and have been happy with the product till recently and in particular the V10 series.

On installing version 10.1.079.000 over 10.1.065.000 it broke the web security, i.e. no site checking, no vitalization and no ZA down loader with checker.

I uninstalled ZAX completely used the CLEAN utility and did a reg clean and re-installed still the same problem. Checked this forum for alternative options to clean out ZAX all tried still the problem remains. Contact ZA support carried out all the procedures to get rid of ZAX that they suggested all to no avail the problem still exists. One of the advisor's suggested going back to V9. WHAT, go back to a version they will not support to get rid of a problem they created!!!!!

I paid good money for this product and expect it to work as advertised. It seam to me that Checkpoint are using the customer as beta testers.

How many other users are having the same or similar problems with ZAX?

~~Snip~~
    Last edited by GeorgeV; May 29th, 2012 at 04:27 AM. Reason: offtopic comments removed

Default Re: ZoneAlarm Extreme Security version: 10.1.079.000

Hi!

sorry we are all users here, If you have a valid ZA license
    Please click on the Support link in my Signature then click on the LIVE CHAT Link at the top Left side of the SUPPORT page and troubleshoot the issue with Technical Support.

Note:
    It is normally Helpful when reporting to Tech Support to give full details of your computer setup.
    also is this aDeskTop, Laptop computer or Netbook.
    Give the Exact Type and version of Zone Alarm used, Windows Version used, other security tools installed.

Stopped working recently?
    any other issues?
    any Error messages in the ZA logs?
    and what the steps you took to reproduce the problem.

Note:
    The More information you Report the more likely Tech Support will be able to understand the issue and try to help. If the Suggestion made by Tech Support did not work for you, you need to Return to Tech Support and tell them what they suggested did not work and then be more specific about what you have tried to resolve your issue, this will insure that unresolved issues will be escalated to Development if it turns out to be a Zone Alarm problem and not a local issue with your computer.

If it is a ZA problem it is essential to report it to ZA Support directly. If No report, then no fix any time soon.
    Also the more reports by users Directly to Support on the same issue the more likely the issue will be escalated faster to the development team.

Please post back here if you find a solution. It may help other users...
    Last edited by GeorgeV; January 4th, 2012 at 06:00 AM. Reason: updated
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information