Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Site Check" on toolbar in IE 9 appears disabled/dimmed after installing ZAExtreme10

Default Re: "Site Check" on toolbar in IE 9 appears disabled/dimmed after installing ZAExtrem

Hi fax.

Woops! ... I should have read your message earlier. I went through the process of uninstalling and re-installing ZA Extreme 10, but did not use the IE cleaner. That step might be the key. Just for the record, the re-install this evening was successful, but the Site Check button was still disabled.

I will try your suggestion and run the IE cleaner when I do the uninstall/reinstall again. I'll do this later this week. Thanks for that tip.

I see others are having the same problems. Just wondering if it's just Win 7 x64 users having this problem?

Dirk, Canada
    Last edited by dfschmid; January 9th, 2012 at 05:57 PM. Reason: revised the message completely

Default Re: "Site Check" on toolbar in IE 9 appears disabled/dimmed after installing ZAExtrem

Hello,

No ts not a win7 64 bit issue. This can happen on any OS.

The Web Security functions are just very finicky and don't run well on all PC's.

There really nothing else that can be done to get it to work that you already haven't tried. Official support has nothing else to add to get it to work.

It just sometimes does not work on all PC's.

We will continue to try and make it more compatible in future versions but due to the the nature of the technology its not perfect by no means.

Forum Moderator
    Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information