A.) Sorry, you will need to check with support directly about that issue, we are all users here. ZA staff do not monitor this board. If you feel more secured with official support please contact them directly at the link in signature, its free for registered users.
Moreover if you already contacted Tech Support then it's important you go back to them again to report the issue is not resolved.
B.) here is a suggestion that works for other users..
The instruction for a clean install are below,
1. Download the latest version Looking for the latest version? <== click here
2. Remove your current ZA version (in XP use Windows add/remove programs)
3. Remove other security tools installed. Use http://www.appremover.com/ to double check no left overs are present.
4. Clean your system and registry withthe Free Ccleaner.exe
5. Download to your desktop and run the ZA removal tool, now reboot after running ZA Removal tool.
6. Install the latest ZA version without touching any default settings,
and Do Not Restore Save Settings from the old install.
http://forums.zonealarm.com/showthread.php?t=78193 <=click here
Let us know how you have managed to resolve the issue. It will help other users with the same problem.