Thread: Extreme Antivirus and Firewall

Default Extreme Antivirus and Firewall

I have tried to download and install this product 4 times today. Someone always blocks the installation. I paid $93+ USD for it and it seems someone doesn't want ZoneAlarm to be on my PC. The download was about 300+- mb and it stops shortly after about 53 mb's are loaded. the current time I finally got to work is 10.1.79.0 and a 1.5.23.8. that I downloaded from my purchase. It does not even have the antivirus with it, just the Firewall apparently. The instructions were to deactivate any antivirus you had running so that was the free ZA system I had. Probably one of the various overseas countries got in and stopped it at that time. I just went back to my account and I can no longer find the download. How do I get the product I purchased and can it be run instead of downloaded.

Default Re: Extreme Antivirus and Firewall

Sorry all users here.

If you have a valid license you can contact, free of charge, the ZA technical support at the link in my signature (look for the live chat icon at the main support site).

You seem to have several problems with ZA judging from the posts here. Within the 30 days of purchase you are entitled to full refund.

Thanks,
    Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Since you have possibly a connection issue then you should get a refund for your recent order, Then place a new order and this time pay for the back up cd. Then you will get a cd you can install from. The back up CD can only be paid for at the same time on the same order as the ZA prodcut your buying. So no you cannot just buy it after the fact.

Support cant fix your download issue thats an isp or PC issue and not related to to ZA.

Forum Moderator
    Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thanks very much. I did have the product cost clear my bank today and the order included the backup cd. Also, I did finally find the order and downloaded the file again in case of.... The free firewall I had worked ok but I did reload the free antivirus and firewall so I feel safe at the moment. Sorry if I was cranky last night, yesterday lasted until 2:30 a.m. this morning and I was fried.

P.S. for the other poster I do have my product key, thanks a lot for your help also.

Take care,

mik

Thread Information