Thread: Pop up prob

maxwellw Guest

Default Pop up prob

Hey guys.

I just got a new pc so i thought id install the free firewall, problem is when i run GTA4 i get a pop up alert but it's not possible to view it??
    All i can see is Zonealarm in the bottom right hand corner of the screen, ive tried dragging it etc etc etc but no luck?

Any ideas how to solve this?

Default Re: Pop up prob

Hello;

This Forum exist to allow Volunteer experienced Zone Alarm Users to help the Few Users who encounter a problem with ZoneAlarm and need to be guided in the right direction..

It is Sometimes very Difficult to Diagnose and fix a Computer from halfway across the Country, or around the World,
    without All the Details about your computer it's Software and what type and Version of Zone Alarm that you failed to provide, without our ability to sit in front of your Computer monitor and see what's going on..

*** NOTICE:

Whenever posting here- Please Give the Exact Type and version of Zone Alarm used, Windows Version & SP Update used, Browser type and version, any other security tools installed.

The More information you post the more likely users here will be able to understand the issue and try to help.

1.) is the new computer a Desktop. Laptop, netbook?
    2.) how mich Ram memory?
    3.) GTA4.. what is it?
    4.) any other Security programs installed that may conflict with ZA Free or ZA Free plus ZA AV?
    Last edited by GeorgeV; July 1st, 2012 at 05:28 PM.

maxwellw Guest

1 desktop pc (Windows 7)
    2 8gb of ram
    3 GTA 4 (It's the social club thats causing the alert)
    4 i run free Avast antivirus

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellw View Post
    1 desktop pc (Windows 7)
    2 8gb of ram
    3 GTA 4 (It's the social club thats causing the alert)
    4 i run free Avast antivirus

What Type and version of ZA Free?
    is it 10.2.064.00 Free Firewall ONLY or
    the Free Firewall Pluss Anti-virus

In order for us to try and help you, you have to provide more helpful information,

Whenever posting here- Please Give the Exact Type and version of Zone Alarm used, Windows Version & SP Update used, Browser type and version, any other security tools installed. (Not just partial or bits and pieces of information)

The More information you post the more likely users here will be able to understand the issue and try to help.

*** NOTICE:

Just One, Not Two -- Never use two software Firewalls at the same time. Completely uninstall one before installing another. Use the vendor's uninstall utility or if not available, use the Windows XP/Win7 add/remove software tool in the control panel.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just One, Not Two -- Never use two Anti-virus products at the same time. (even if one is disabled) Completely uninstall one before installing another. Use the vendor's uninstall utility or if not available, use the Windows XP/Win7 add/remove software tool in the control panel.
    Last edited by GeorgeV; July 1st, 2012 at 12:13 PM. Reason: updated

Thread Information