Thread: Can't Bring Up Zone Alarm Interface

jericroth Guest

Angry Can't Bring Up Zone Alarm Interface

Hello,

New to forum. I have a Zone Alarm subscription. It's working. However I can't open the interface to see logs, update, look at account, etc. I've tried every which way.

Can anybody help? Thanks.

Jericroth
    Last edited by fax; July 14th, 2012 at 04:01 AM. Reason: Size of font - difficult to read and space problems

Default Re: Can't Bring Up Zone Alarm Interface

Exact version of ZA used? Operating system? First time install? Never worked before? Other security tools installed? Any recent problem of the PC to report?

More information you will post more likely others users here may guess the problem.

Thanks,
    Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

jericroth Guest

Question Re: Can't Bring Up Zone Alarm Interface

I can't see which version I have because I can't bring it up. It's the three year subscription .... paid. It's worked fine for years. I have Windows 7 running on a Dell Inspiron that's loaded with the best you can get.

Nothing added for a long time. I do use Malwarebytes and Spybot but they've never interfered before. No changes. This just happened.

I can't open from the desktop, start menu or the program file.

My subscription only has 30 days left so I'd like to get it opened up and decide what I'll do.

I've been very happy with Zone Alarm. No trouble with any infections and all the components make me feel safe.

I just tried to find the version I'm using and can't open any folders. The icon in my left hand tray folder says Zone Alarm is on and I'm protected. This is all the information I have at this time. I'm afraid to uninstall the program and then reinstall as I won't be protected while doing that.

Any more ideas? Thanks. Jericroth

Default Re: Can't Bring Up Zone Alarm Interface

Hi!

I am afraid you will need to remove ZA and reinstall. But before you need to know the version type (suite, av, extreme, etc) and your license key.

Considering you are a licensed user, you can contact, free of charge, the official technical support at the link in my signature (look for the live chat icon on the top left part of the main ZA support page). We are all users here. ZA support will guide you on how to recover/remove/reinstall ZA.

I would meanwhile recommend you removed Spybot, it adds very little to what you already have installed and it is really not anymore up to the job. You will enjoy some more HD and RAM space.

Let us know when you have resolved the issue and how!

Thanks,
    Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information