Thread: Veency (VNC) with ZA Fee v10.1.065

Konsten Guest

Question Veency (VNC) with ZA Fee v10.1.065

Hi,

I got a acces issues which is probably caused by zonealarm. I installed veency on my ipod and vnc viewer on my computer. This program grants you acces to your ipod screen from your desktop, giving you the opportunity to control your ipod with your mice. But when I try to connect using vnc viewer it gives error 10060. I googled for a solution and found many people telling it was probably caused by zonealarm or another firewall ( windows firewall is off). This problem could be fixed (according to many other forums) by opening port 5900, or using a proxyserver, as far as I know I tried all of this but it didn't work. So i would like to know if there is anyone who knows a solution for me to use vnc viewer without any problems. I'm using zonealarm free firewall version :10.1.065.000. I would like to hear from anyone soon!

Jasper Konsten

Default Re: Veency (VNC) with ZA Fee v10.1.065

Quote Originally Posted by Konsten View Post
    Hi,

I got a acces issues which is probably caused by zonealarm. I installed veency on my ipod and vnc viewer on my computer. This program grants you acces to your ipod screen from your desktop, giving you the opportunity to control your ipod with your mice. But when I try to connect using vnc viewer it gives error 10060. I googled for a solution and found many people telling it was probably caused by zonealarm or another firewall ( windows firewall is off). This problem could be fixed (according to many other forums) by opening port 5900, or using a proxyserver, as far as I know I tried all of this but it didn't work. So i would like to know if there is anyone who knows a solution for me to use vnc viewer without any problems. I'm using zonealarm free firewall version :10.1.065.000. I would like to hear from anyone soon!

Jasper Konsten

You might want to read the following :

http://www.zonealarm.com/forums/show...005#post294005

Since no support for free versions.Maybe other user might offer input.

Btw : ZoneAlarm Free Firewall 11.0.000.020 is current version.

Have a nice Day
    Last edited by Sky Soldiers; December 21st, 2012 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Added link

Thread Information