I believe I've uninstalled ZA; it's not shown on Programs and Features and yet it's there in the System tray under hidden icons telling me that my computer (Windows 7) is protected. How can I make sure It's really uninstalled?
1. Open your control panel select the Add remove programs / Program and Features
2. If any of the following have been installed, uninstall them.
- ZoneAlarm toolbar
- Do Not Track
3. Download and run our clean up utility from:
4. Download the previous version of Free ZA and install:
- Free Firewall: http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/fr...10_000_054.exe
- Free AV +Firewall: http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/fr...10_000_054.exe
Last edited by GeorgeV; February 6th, 2013 at 09:42 AM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)