Thread: Microsoft's SkyDrive does not work properly with ZoneAlarm 10

Unhappy Microsoft's SkyDrive does not work properly with ZoneAlarm 10

Hello.

I'm having problems using Microsoft's SkyDrive service. On computers without ZoneAlarm, I have no problem accessing and using SkyDrive. Unfortunately, ever since ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 10 was released, I've had nothing but problems using SkyDrive.

I just installed Internet Explorer 10 and now I can no longer upload any files to my SkyDrive account.

1. Is anyone else having the same problem? and

2. Is there a solution to this problem?

I am using the latest version 11.0.000.504 on Windows 7 Pro x64 bit with IE 10.

Default Re: Microsoft's SkyDrive does not work properly with ZoneAlarm 10

PLEASE Do Not Post Multiple Copies of your problem in different areas of the forum..

Considering you are registered user of ZA you can contact, free of charge, the ZA technical support at the link in my signature.

Explain your issue and what you have already done and follow their troubleshooting suggestions.

Once resolved please come back here and report what you have done to fix it. It will help other users with your problem (if any).
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

I don't use SkyDrive.You could also seek info here.

SkyDrive Forum :

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...forum/skydrive

Note : You can filter Topic on your search.
    Last edited by Sky Soldiers; June 17th, 2013 at 06:34 AM. Reason: typo, note

No problem using skydrive here with IE10 and uploading files. You can upgrade to the latest beta (www.zonealarm.com/beta) and see if it is a problem with ZA or not. Thanks,

Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeV View Post
    PLEASE Do Not Post Multiple Copies of your problem in different areas of the forum..

Considering you are registered user of ZA you can contact, free of charge, the ZA technical support at the link in my signature.

Explain your issue and what you have already done and follow their troubleshooting suggestions.

Once resolved please come back here and report what you have done to fix it. It will help other users with your problem (if any).

Thanks. I wasn't sure whether my first posting got posted, as I was starting to stare at blank screens and experience delays in posting. Now I see that my first message got posted. Please accept my apology.

I posted a question on Microsoft's SkyDrive forum and got a reply this morning saying I should simply RESET internet explorer, reboot, and disable all add-ons when I open IE again. As I am at work, I don't have access to my home computer, so I will try this when I get home.

Microsoft's SkyDrive does provide service status information, and I know that over the last few days there were problems with the Outlook.com site, but SkyDrive appeared to be working. At work SkyDrive works fine.

All the SkyDrive problems I've experience began when I first installed ZAES version 10 back in January.

Your apology is Accepted.

Thank you for your Explanation..

I am using the latest ZA Extreme Security version 11.0.000.504 on Windows 7 Pro x64 bit with IE 10 with no problems, but I don't use "SkyDrive"..

As suggested by Guru Fax,

If this is a bug we need you to install the ZA Beta Version and if you still have an issue with SkyDrive while running the beta version,
    Then you can give Feedback about the bug through the ZA client ( upper Right side of ZA Monitor page) directly to development Team. (using the BETA feedback Form provided by the ZA BETA version 11.761.000)

That will greatly improve the chances of it being fixed. (Not a guarantee it will be fixed)

www.zonealarm.com/beta <= click here
    Last edited by GeorgeV; June 17th, 2013 at 02:26 PM. Reason: added updated information
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

We use Skydrive with the latest version of ZA just fine.

Version 10 is not supported, do not contact contact the support dept as instructed until you uninstall version 10 and install the latest released version

If you install the beta version do not contact support for help. Beta version get no support at all.

Thread Information