How to Configure ZoneAlarm when it continues to detect new networks
To configure ZoneAlarm to automatically add a new network when detected so the pop-ups no longer occur,
please perform the following steps.
1) Open ZoneAlarm and click on the Firewall panel on the left.
2) Click on the Main tab.
3) Click on the Advanced button.
4) Under the Network Settings, check either the Include networks in the
Trusted Zone upon detection radio button or the Exclude networks in the
Trusted Zone upon detection.
5) Click OK.
You cannot remove or block an active network connection. As long as your subnet has already been detected, you should no longer receive network detection popup alerts.
- Selecting Exclude networks from the Trusted Zone. Will always put new
detected networks in the Internet (UNtrusted) Zone.
- Selecting Include networks in the Trusted Zone. Will always put new
detected networks in the Trusted Zone.