Thread: ZA Diference between ZA licence and ZA Business licence besides cost

Smile ZA Diference between ZA licence and ZA Business licence besides cost

Hy guys!
    I hope this is the place to ask this question if not i will ask the forum admin to redirect to right category. (thank you forum admin)

My question is about two type of Licence
    I'm admin at a small company with 5 computers and my boss asked me to buy antivirus firewall solution type. I know ZA for a long time and watching the website I saw a difference in cost of product:
    ZoneAlarm Pro Antivirus + Firewall 2013 1 Year - $ 34.95 - 3 PC and
    Small Business Solutions Multi-User Packs (same product) / 1 Year - 5 PC - $ 89.95

I would like to know the difference between the two types of licenses beside price.

In theory it is cheaper to buy 2 licenses 3PC's than buy one license type Multiuser Pack 5pc? You Agree?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Default Re: ZA Diference between ZA licence and ZA Business licence besides cost

Sorry all users here. Best to ask directly to ZA official customer support at the link in my signature. At the main ZA support site look for "contact us" and then select customer support (mind to check when they are online). Thanks, Fax

Moving this to off-topic section.

Thanks,
    Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Default Re: ZA Difference between ZA license and ZA Business license besides cost

There is no difference. Just marketing terms. Generally home user don't need more than 3 PC licenses, So they call products with 5 or more user licenses Small Business.

Nothing different except pricing. You actually may get better pricing buy two 3 user packs instead of a 5 user pack depending on the specials that are running on purchases from the website.

So its for you to compare and find the best pricing for your needs.
    Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Arrow Re: ZA Difference between ZA license and ZA Business license besides cost

Quote Originally Posted by Forum-Moderator View Post
    There is no difference. Just marketing terms. Generally home user don't need more than 3 PC licenses, So they call products with 5 or more user licenses Small Business.

Nothing different except pricing. You actually may get better pricing buy two 3 user packs instead of a 5 user pack depending on the specials that are running on purchases from the website.

So its for you to compare and find the best pricing for your needs.
    Thank you guys!
    I have asked ZA dept. and the answer was ""Yes, at this time, it is less expensive to purchase two three user licenses. The only difference between a three user and a five user license is the number of computers ZoneAlarm can be running on at a given time."

So i will have to present the product and the purchase it! Have a nice day!

Thread Information