Upgraded from ZA ES 11.0.000.020 to 11.0.768.000. This caused Anonymizer Universal 1.3.1 to start failing connection attempts with Error Code: 651 complaining that the "modem or other device returned an error". FWIW, my connection is through a FIos ONT not a "modem". I made sure the permissions were correct and that the IP addresses of the ports were okay, but that was as far as I could see to go. I ended up "rolling back" by de-installing 11.0.768.000 and re-installing 11.0.000.020. AU 1.3.1 now works again. Any ideas why (or what setting(s)) I should look at to get 11.0.768.000 to share the sandbox with Anonymizer?

OS Name Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Build 2600
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name <confidential>
System Manufacturer VIAK8M
System Model AWRDACPI
System Type X86-based PC
Processor x86 Family 15 Model 12 Stepping 0 AuthenticAMD ~999 Mhz
BIOS Version/Date Phoenix Technologies, LTD 6.00 PG, 12/1/2004
SMBIOS Version 2.3
Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS
System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)"
User Name <confidential>
Time Zone Eastern Daylight Time
Total Physical Memory 2,048.00 MB
Available Physical Memory 445.77 MB
Total Virtual Memory 2.00 GB
Available Virtual Memory 1.95 GB
Page File Space 9.53 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys