Thread: Is Zone Alarm going to address the notification issue with higher DPI settings?

Default Is Zone Alarm going to address the notification issue with higher DPI settings?

Hi,
    I've been wandering around the forum looking for a solution for the issue of not being able to see ZA notifications when the DPI setting are higher than 100% - yet i have not found one single solution other than reducing the DPI settings to 100% (which requires a restart!). This issue does not exist with any other application i am using (avast for instance - the popup appears just fine).

Is Zone Alarm going to address this issue? If it were possible to even drag the notification to a more centralized area in order to confirm that'd be a good enough solution, but not being able to address it in any way is ignoring many users who use their computer with a TV thus setting the text size to a higher than default setting.

Default Re: Is Zone Alarm going to address the notification issue with higher DPI settings?

Sorry all users here, no ZA support or development staff. If you have a valid license you can contact the ZA technical support at the link in my signature. Probably support may also not able to answer you.

You could also try the latest beta, if and when issued, and then feedback directly the ZA development team.

Thank you,
    Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information