Quote Originally Posted by gottuhaviet View Post
I have windows 7 64 bit OS. I went to this article and performed these steps: https://www.zonealarm.com/forums/sho...virus-Firewall I actually used revo uninstaller to remove ZA and then I manually deleted any and all folders from my pc. I also uninstalled and removed all files pertaining to avast just to make sure it was not my issue. I emptied the recycle bin and then ran the ZA cleaner and rebooted my pc. I am still getting the same error message when I try to install the latest version of ZA. I then did a system restore and went thru this entire process again and ended up with the dreaded 1619 error again. I am at a loss here and would greatly appreciate some insight on how to resolve this issue. I also tried to remove everything in safe mode and install it in safe mode as well with the exact same error again. Here is an image of the error I receive each and every time I try to install ZA free firewall even after cleaning it all up: ZA free erro 1619.PNG
I am having very similar problems. I have deleted all security software as instructed in this thread and still am getting the 1619 Error. This is so frustrating!