A couple days ago I upgraded from ZA 11 to 12. Immediately after installing ZA 12 I began to have problems with sites like Hulu, YouTube, etc.
I assume that something in my configuration between video streaming and my ZA 12 configuration are conflicting. I found several other threads that referenced similar problems, but did not see any firm resolutions. Just wondering if someone has found a culprit.
Will experiment and post anything here that I discover that may help.
ZoneAlarm Extreme Security version: 12.0.104.000
Vsmon version: 12.0.104.000
Driver version: 12.0.102.000
Antivirus engine version: 184.108.40.206
Antivirus signature DAT file version: 1132640736
AntiSpam version: 220.127.116.1173