Thread: Again asking for a download link

Question Again asking for a download link

As my earlier thread had been closed and as my follow-up thread has been removed, I ask again for a download link for an offline installer for Zone Alarm 12.0.104.000. Up to the last version, I had always been able to download such an offline installer.

Please do not remove this contribution. Thanks. And if you do, inform me why you would do that (I asked the moderator via PM when he removed my last contribution, but he did not reply). Please try to be friendly to me just like I'm asking friendly, too. X-mas is around the corner, it's a friendly season.

Default Re: Again asking for a download link

Sorry;
    Your Question has been Answered several times already..

Looking for download link:
    Hello,

Good question.

Sorry there is not an offline installer for the Free Firewall only.
    There never has been one and will never be one.

We do have an offline installer for the Free Antivirus +Firewall product though.

Forum Moderator

Duplicate Post are normally removed by the Forum Software by Default to reduce the clutter and make it easier for new users to find what they are looking for..

Sorry, Checkpoint no longer provides links to older unsupported release versions.

As NOTED before: A List of all the Available Download links is Posted at the Top of every page on this Forum..

Upgrade now:
    Download - Click Here
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thumbs up Re: Again asking for a download link

Thanks for explaining why my earlier thread was removed.

If I do as you say, if I follow the link on top of the page, I only get to the online-downloader, not to the offline installer. Why don't you simply provide a download link for the offline downloader here? I would appreciate this very much. Thanks from good old Europe where it is already late. I'll therefore check only tomorrow. Hope to find a pleasant surprise

Thumbs up Re: Again asking for a download link

Luckily, I checked again before retiring! :-)

We're getting closer to the solution! It however seems that you see other links on your side than what I see here. I had the same phenomenon recently in a travel forum. So please, provide the downlod link to the offline installer right here in your answer. Thanks.

I agree, I have to be online when I install the latest version in order to get a clean configuration of the program. I know that since I have beeen using Zone Alarm for as long as I can think.

I'll wait another moment and see if you can provide what I had been looking after. Again, thanks for that.

Basic Free Firewall ONLY (Only version available as Moderator said)

ZoneAlarm Free Firewall - Click Here to Download (2.35MB) Click Here for Release History

Free Firewall + Antivirus

ZoneAlarm Free Antivirus +Firewall - Click Here to Download (237MB) Click Here for Release History
    GeorgeV

Quote Originally Posted by atoz View Post
    Almost :-)

The first link is again only the online-downloader. What I'm after is the offline installer for the ZoneAlarm Free Firewall (usually around 40 MB).

The third link includes the AntiVirus which I don't need.

Do you still have some patience...? Thanks.
    Hello;

What you are looking for may no longer Exist..

I think that is what the Official Checkpoint Representative was trying to tell you in your first post that was closed..

The software is provided for Free. A lot of very expensive dollars go into developing Free security software.
    So I think when ZA 12 was created the ZA Developers may not have wanted to spend the time & money to create a Full sized Basic ZA FREE firewall ONLY..

So the Web-version of the FREE BASIC firewall ONLY
    is ALL that is being Offered ??

ZoneAlarm Free Firewall v13 - Click Here to Download (41.3MB) Click Here for Release History

Unless you would like to try the New ZoneAlarm V12 Free Antivirus +Firewall - Click Here to Download (237MB)

Sorry, We are all Users here and don't make the marketing decisions , which are not a subject for Debate...

Since this Topic is resolved I will close this debate..
    Last edited by GeorgeV; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:51 PM. Reason: fix typos updated for v13
    GeorgeV

Thread Information