For the past week I have tried everything imaginable to get the ZA free version running, but with no success. When opening ZA I get the "Your license has expired" message.
Besides the total absurdity of getting a license renewal message for a free program, I have spent countless hours on trying to fix this mess. I have tried:
1) Downloading and installing the latest free version.
2) Cleaned my PC at least 15 times with the clean.exe utility, and restarted.
3) Manually removed all identifiable references to Checkpoint and ZA from the registry (at least 10 times).
4) Restarted the PC countless times.
5) Scanned the PC with a host of anti-malware applications, and removed, where applicable,all offending pieces of junk (found 2).
Yet, ZA still gives me a license renewal message!!
Is it possible to provide some meaningful technical assistance with this highly unproductive and frustrating endeavor?