Originally Posted by mwmasker
You may need to do a Clean Uninstall of your old ZAES..
Try this safe clean up procedure..
Follow these instructions Below to clean your computer of the old version and any conflicting 3rd party Security programs, then install a clean new copy of the current supported version of ZA 13.0.208.000
The instruction for a clean install are below
1. Download the latest ZA 13 (2015) version http://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/...10&action=view
<== click here
2. Remove your current ZA version (in XP use Windows add/remove programs/Windows 7/8 Uninstall a program)
3. Remove other security tools installed. Use http://www.appremover.com/ to double check no left overs are present.
4. Clean your system and registry with the Free Ccleaner.exe
free ccleaner <= click here
5. Download to your desktop and run the ZA removal tool, <= click here
now reboot computer after running ZA Removal tool.
6. Now Install the latest ZA version without touching any default settings,
and Do Not Restore Saved Settings from the old install.
Let us know how you have managed to resolve the issue. It will help other users with the same problem.