Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Solved] Anti keylogger causing keystroke issues > Turn OFF keyLogger

Default Re: Installation of ZA 13.0.208.000 and now have problems with Google Chrome

Hello,

sorry all users here, no use to post "me too" in here. Try to troubleshoot the problem as already explained above and if you cannot solve it or find the source of the problem report directly to the ZA official technical support as already indicated above.

Thanks,
    Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Default Re: Installation of ZA 13.0.208.000 and now have problems with Goggle Chrome

OK if you turn on Anti-Keylogger and you have issues then the fix is turn it off.

There are no other options to configuring anti-keylogger as you can see from the interface in ZA just on and off.

There is only one option for you. Don't use that browser with the anti-keylogger.

If your having this issue we would like to collect some logs from you that are being gathered by development on the issue.

Contact support and they will give you complete directions.
    Note: Sending logs does not mean you will get a fix or even a reply back. It just helps us improve ZA in later releases.

Forum Moderator
    Last edited by Forum-Moderator; April 16th, 2014 at 02:24 PM.
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time

Default Re: Installation of ZA 13.0.208.000 and now have problems with Google Chrome

Disable the Anti-keylogger feature and it will work fine. I had the same problem in Firefox v28 and in Chrome. ZA has some bug fixing to do or refund me some money for the "IMPROVED" Anti-Keylogger feature that does not work.

After the installation, striking a key to enter any field in Google produced a random starting character, with repeated keystrokes producing the standard qwerty sequence. Disabling the Anti Key Logger fixed it. This fix is now showing up in the Google forums.

I hated to turn it off, but the weight of utility favors Google. I hope ZA can do something about the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by boethius View Post
    After the installation, striking a key to enter any field in Google produced a random starting character, with repeated keystrokes producing the standard qwerty sequence. Disabling the Anti Key Logger fixed it. This fix is now showing up in the Google forums.

I hated to turn it off, but the weight of utility favors Google. I hope ZA can do something about the problem.

Hello;

OK if you turn on Anti-Keylogger and you have issues then the fix is turn it off.

Sorry, There are no other options to configuring anti-keylogger as you can see from the interface in ZA just on and off.

There is only one option for you. Don't use that browser with the anti-keylogger.

If your having this issue we would like to collect some logs from you that are being gathered by development on the issue.

Note: Sending logs does not mean you will get a fix or even a reply back. It just helps us improve ZA in later releases.
    Last edited by Forum-Moderator; April 16th, 2014 at 02:25 PM. Reason: updated text

Sorry,

This Thread in Closed to prevent further abuse by "Me-Too" comments...

as mentioned several times, the Only Solution is the following:

OK if you turn on Anti-Keylogger and you have issues then the fix is turn Anti-Keylooger off.

Sorry, There are no other options to configuring anti-keylogger as you can see from the interface in ZA just on and off.

Last edited by Forum-Moderator; April 16th, 2014 at 02:25 PM.
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Default Anti-Keylogger issue

Hello,

I am using Zonealarm Extreme Security 2015 and have an issue with the Anti-Keylogger. I already use another Key-Logger program and disabled ZA's version. Why is it then that the ZA Keylogger still loads into memory at Startup?? How in the world do I prevent the service from starting up if I have it turned off? I want that memory back.

Thanks!

Default Re: Anti-Keylogger issue

Quote Originally Posted by Yaz2014 View Post
    Hello,

I am using Zonealarm Extreme Security 2015 and have an issue with the Anti-Keylogger. I already use another Key-Logger program and disabled ZA's version. Why is it then that the ZA Keylogger still loads into memory at Startup?? How in the world do I prevent the service from starting up if I have it turned off? I want that memory back.

Thanks!
    Hello;

Welcome to the Zone Alarm User Forum..

This Zone Alarm Forum exist to allow Volunteer experienced Zone Alarm Users to help the Few Users who encounter a problem with Zone Alarm and need to be guided in the right direction to answer Questions about Zone Alarm..

OK if you turn on the Anti-Keylogger and you have issues then
    the fix is turn it off.

Sorry, There are no other options to configuring anti-keylogger as you can see from the interface in ZA just ON and OFF.

Last edited by Forum-Moderator; April 16th, 2014 at 02:27 PM. Reason: updated with new info
    GeorgeV

Default [Solved] Anti keylogger causing keystroke issues > Turn OFF keyLogger

When using any webbrowser on my wife's laptop, the new improved Anti Keylogger feature in 13.0.208, would alter the actual key stroked - ie. "w" to something different and random in the adress bars.
    This happened in IE, FF and Chrome.

Took me a good 2 hrs. to figure out.

When disabled, all back to normal.

Default Re: Anti keylogger causing keystroke issues

Quote Originally Posted by kaer View Post
    When using any webbrowser on my wife's laptop, the new improved Anti Keylogger feature in 13.0.208, would alter the actual key stroked - ie. "w" to something different and random in the adress bars.
    This happened in IE, FF and Chrome.

Took me a good 2 hrs. to figure out.

When disabled, all back to normal.
    Hello;

Hello;

Welcome to the Zone Alarm User Forum..

This Zone Alarm Forum exist to allow Volunteer experienced Zone Alarm Users to help the Few Users who encounter a problem with Zone Alarm and need to be guided in the right direction to answer Questions about Zone Alarm..

OK if you turn on the Anti-Keylogger and you have issues then
    the fix is turn it off.

Sorry, There are no other options to configuring anti-keylogger as you can see from the interface in ZA just ON and OFF.

Last edited by Forum-Moderator; April 16th, 2014 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Updated info in response
    GeorgeV

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information