Thread: Can't install Zonealaram fire wall

Default Can't install Zonealaram fire wall

Hey all I'm having a problem installing zone alarm I had to see if updating would fix a previous problem I was having but after updating the installation keeps stopping at 46% on the microsoft.net redistribute ... on the window and stops

I have windows XP SP3 on the laptop I'm trying to install the program onto

any help would be aprecatied I did check the sticky topic that looks similar but at this point I'm not sure if its the same issue or not I tried all the suggestions but no luck

Default Re: Can't install Zonealaram fire wall

Hello;

A.)

Welcome to the Zone Alarm User Forum..

I am very sorry you are having problems with ZA and hopefully I will be able to find a solution for you..

It is Sometimes very Difficult to Diagnose and fix a Computer from halfway across the Country, or around the World,
    without All the Details about your computer it's Software and what type and Version of Zone Alarm and type and SP Update of Windows OS that you failed to provide, without our ability to sit in front of your Computer monitor and see what's going on..

*** NOTICE:

Whenever posting here- it is always advisable to list Full details of your Computer:

Please Give the Exact Type and version of Zone Alarm used, Windows Version & SP Update used, Browser type and version, any other security tools installed and type of router or Internet connection used.
    How do you connect to the Internet: Phone Line, Cable Modem, Router, Wi-Fi, Blue Tooth?

Right click the ZA icon near the clock --> About --> Copy to Clipboard --> Paste in a reply here. Mind to remove the license key (if applicable).

Exact version of OS used? XP SP3? Windows 7 SP? Windows 8? 8.1?
    Other security Programs running on the desktop PC? Laptop? Netbook?

The More information you post the more likely users here will be able to understand the issue and try to help.

Thanks;
    Guru GeorgeV

Thread Information