Thread: getting help for my zonealarm is becoming harder than it should be

Default getting help for my zonealarm is becoming harder than it should be

I cannot remove or chose allow deny on my notifications as the popup is appearing below my screen with juz a tiny top bit showing ...I cannot make a choice and I cannot drag the notification bar up to make my choice ...thus making me exit zonealarm if I want to play warthunder.....making firewall useless....is there something I can delete to rid myself of these few notifications as I think the new ones will appear correctly on my
    screen ...it is new install and I have tried reinstall to fix but they still appear where I cannot correctly access......plz can sum 1 help me I am starting to go a tad nutty....regards ..chris

Default Re: getting help for my zonealarm is becoming harder than it should be

Hello;
    I've moved your message to the correct Topic area.
    You make it difficult to Help you if you do not provide details about your Computer and Issue with ZA.

Sorry, Nobody here can even begin to help you unless you give more details.

It is Sometimes very Difficult to Diagnose and fix a Computer from halfway across the Country, or around the World,
    without All the Details about your computer it's Software and what type and Version of Zone Alarm and Type and version of Windows OS that you failed to provide, without our ability to sit in front of your Computer monitor and see what's going on..

*** NOTICE:

The More information you post more likely other users here will be able to help and suggest potential remedial actions.

Right click the ZA icon near the clock --> About --> Copy to Clipboard --> Paste in a reply here. Mind to remove the license key (if applicable).

Exact version of OS used? XP SP3? Vista sp2? Windows 7 SP? Windows 8? 8.1?

Any Other security Programs running on the desktop PC? Laptop? Netbook?

*** NOTICE - 2:

my best guess, based on the very limited info you provided is,
    1. you probably have Windows 8 or 8.1 OS and changed your Default Display Resolution from 100% to 125% or more:

If the Guess is Correct and you spent more than 60 seconds reviewing the available Forum Topics, you would have found your Answer by selecting the Links Below?

Windows and ZoneAlarm Messages and Alerts <= click here

https://www.zonealarm.com/forums/sho...to-Default-100 <= Click Here

Regards;
    Guru GeorgeV
    Last edited by GeorgeV; June 27th, 2014 at 05:45 AM. Reason: fix typo

Thread Information