Sporadically, when I attempt to open MS Outlook, I get an error message saying that Outlook had a problem with the add-in mlfoshim.dll (the ZA add-n for Outlook), and do I want to disable it. The first time I got it I accidentally clicked the "Yes" button and the add-in was not only disabled, but there was no way to re-enable it; not in Outlook nor anywhere else, not even by deleting the file and getting a new copy from another computer. The only way I got it back was to do a complete restore from a system image made by Windows Backup.
I opened a chat session wit ZA and was told that they're aware of the problem and are working on a fix. That was several weeks ago and I haven't heard anything since. Now while in and of itself that error message isn't the worst thing that ever happens, it does create a dangerous situation. If I, my wife or my daughter should accidentally click the "Yes" button, I'd again be back to having to do a full system image restore.
I'd like to know what, if any, progress has been made on developing a fix for this problem.