Thread: POOR customer service from Zone Alarm Back up !

Default POOR customer service from Zone Alarm Back up !

For years i have used Zone Alarm Back up by Idrive. Its included in my Zone Alarm Extreme Suite. I have forgotten my password.I contacted Zone Alarm customer service as well as Idrive customer service. I have been in contact with the customer services since Juni 23 2017. Yet they have not been able to help me and provide me information how to retreive my password.

My password does not get in to the spam folder. They have my username and billing address and a valid licensekey,so that i can to 100% prove that i am the legit user. Yet they cant provide me with a password and any help, and always when contacting them they say that they will get back within 24-48 hours, which they DONT. There is no sign of convincing help or so. How shall i solve this matter? If this sign of ignorance continues, and if the provider cant deliver what they promise and what i am paying for,then its a violation against international laws, and in the end is a police matter,or what?

How do you think i shall proceed?
    Last edited by Grimlock; July 19th, 2017 at 08:34 AM. Reason: misspelling

Default Re: POOR customer service from Zone Alarm Back up !

Sorry all users here, no ZA technical support. Never used iDrive but I guess the ones providing the service (idrive) should be able to help.
    Have you tried this link?

https://www.idrive.com/idrive/forgot...directPassword

Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 24x6 Pacific time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Yes, i tried that link,but i dont receive any password,and its not in the spamfolder either.
    Last edited by fax; July 19th, 2017 at 10:22 PM. Reason: no need to quote when answering on post just above

Are you 100% sure you are checking the right email account?

No,i am not 100% sure which email address i registred with. It was years ago, so maybe i dont have that email acount active anylonger which explains why i dont receive any reset password.

I do understand that this makes the issue harder to solve for customer service, but not impossible.

However, if i got the chance to create a new email address based on my username with help from customer support,then i belive that the issue would be simple to solve.

I see, a bit complicated case as they will probably need to send to your billing address specific instructions how to reset the password and set a new e-mail? Someone can get hold of your address and username and claim to be you accessing all your documents therefore I understand the difficulties.

May be you can provide a copy of an ID which contains your address? Assuming it correspond to the address you provide to them?

Don't you have an invoice from Idrive when you purchased the service? This could help too.

Fax

I was in conctact with customer service today again. They tried to send me an OTP password to my primary email address conected to my I drive username, but i dont receive it. I asked if it could help if i provided with the email address conected to the Paypal address which is set to auto renew my Zone Alarm license once in a year,but it did not.

If i understand it right,apparently Zone Alarm is separated from I drive, even though i started my I drive account a few years ago while it was an included feature in my zone alarm security suite with a free storage of 5 gig. I then at some point i upgraded my account to 150 gig storage which costs extra. Sorry i don't have an invoice from Idrive when i purchased the service.

I was in contact with customer service yesterday to check how things going with my issue.I started this ticket 2 months ago, and it is not still solved. I was told again that the engineers and the development department are working on this. The issue is not solved,but it goes slow and safe!

Tonight i was in contact with the customer service again. After starting the ticket with my issue three months ago, i still have not received any help to solve the issue. I got the reply from customer service that they will check with the back end team and get back. That is the very same answer i have received for three months!

In which country and laws is the Zone Alarm Idrive located? Does anyone know if there is an authority or organization who represents the buyer's rights in this country who i can contact for further help to put pressure at the Idrive customer service/back end team to receive help to solving my issue?

Thread Information